Langley Wellington has a very experienced team dedicated specifically to all aspects of Education law and Special Educational Needs.
We have a site dedicated to our Educational Law Services at www.educationlawyers.co.uk, so click the link or the screenshot below to visit our site and find out more about our specialist Educational Law Team.
We help children with a range of Special Educational Needs such as:
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Speech and Language difficulties
- Hearing impairment
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Downs Syndrome
- Visual impairment
Contact us for advice on:
- Appeals to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST). We will provide you with all the help that you need throughout the entire process including legal representation at a SENDIST Appeal Hearing
- Judicial Review (for example where the provision of a child's Statement of Special Educational Needs or EHCP are not being met)
- Appeals on points of law against SENDIST decisions
- All other aspects of Special Educational Needs
- Home tuition (your child may be entitled to this if he/she is out of school)
- We will also advise on disability discrimination claims
- School admissions and exclusions
- School attendance issues
We will be happy to give you a detailed costs estimate when you first contact us.